Question My PC Shutdown when i play demanding games (or kinda)

Jan 8, 2022
So, I luckly could buy PC components the last year and build it for gaming. After i finish the build, I install some indies and some old games from the last gen and i start playing and everything was smooth, reaching 120 without problems (PC also is fine doing nothing or watching Youtube videos all day) but when i decide to play more demanding games like Red dead redemption 2 everything on ultra I could play an hour or so when suddenly my PC turn off the monitor and then i have to wait a couple of minutes for my PC restarts and init again, something i notice is when my screen had no signal and PC wont restart yet, the videogames still sound in the background and also youtube videos, so i though could be the GPU which maybe had a lot of load with the game at everyting ultra and 120 fps config, so i leave the game for a week and start playing another games and pc still working good, until i start playing The last stand: aftermanth which is not a visual big deal and notice the same problem of RDR2 and even worse an i could play an hour luckly before the pc present the problem, So i decide to clean my setup and redo the cable management, so i change the thermal paste for the CPU and clean every component and also i add more RAM to the build, i end the maintenance and PC starts again without problems, but again, the same games (RDR2 and The last Stand: Aftermath) with the same problem, so i have no ideas what could be the problem.

Any recommendations or thoughts to consider are greatly appreciated.

PC components list:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X
GPU: Nvidea 3070 Asus Rog Strix 8GB
Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix x570-E gaming
RAM: Corsair DDR4 4x8G 3600 VENGEANCE RGB PRO NEGRO C18
AIO: Asus Rog Ryou 240 liquid cooler
PSU: Asus Rog Thor 850W platinum
CASE: Asus TUF GT501
Local Disk (C): Samsung 970 Evo plus 500GB PCIE NVME - M.2
Local Disk (D): Samsung 970 Evo plus 500GB PCIE NVME - M.2
Local Disk (E): Seagate Barracuda 2 TB HDD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

BIOS version for your motherboard at the time of writing? How is the AIO oriented in your case? Might want to parse an image of the innards and the fan/AIO orientation since some folks tend to have them in the wrong order. What OS are you working with? If on Windows 10, include the version(not edition) of the OS. Using Samsung's Magician app, see if the SSD's are pending any firmware updates.