why my pc still slow?

please tell me how to fix this thank you

Solution
AMD A8 7600 Radeon 7
RAM 10 GB (1,43 usable)
64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
why my pc still slow?

That is a fairly old system, when was the last time you did a clean operating system setup on it?

I'd also check the RAM setup, 10 gb is a bit of a strange number to have installed, best config is to have matched sticks, it sounds like you have two 4gb and maybe two 1gb sticks installed. I would remove the 1gb sticks, make sure the 4gb sticks are in dual channel slots on the motherboard and buy a solid state drive for the system, then install Windows clean on that drive.

Diddly

Distinguished
AMD A8 7600 - is a really slow CPU by modern standards. In most tests it's slower than a 9 yr CPU like the intel i5-2500k. you should consider upgrading it. Or if you're still using a mechanical HDD consider switching to an SSD.

its slow when opening google chrome file clicking something, things like that...

i dont need it to be super fast just normal speed i guess

Could be anything really. Malware, years of not formatting, too many processes running at the same time, slow hard drive starting to die and so on. How full is your drive?

A full system specs would help. Including brand and model.

fillipo

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020
Could be anything really. Malware, years of not formatting, too many processes running at the same time, slow hard drive starting to die and so on. How full is your drive?

A full system specs would help. Including brand and model.
Its so empty like i just use 20% of the hard drive, and can i ask you how to fully use the usage of my ram its said only 1,43 out of 10 gb are usable

fillipo

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name DESKTOP-77D1CI6

System Manufacturer To Be Filled By O.E.M.

System Model To Be Filled By O.E.M.

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU To Be Filled By O.E.M.

Processor AMD A8-7600 Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G, 3100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. P1.80, 01/08/2014

SMBIOS Version 2.7

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode Legacy

BaseBoard Manufacturer ASRock

BaseBoard Product FM2A58M-VG3+

Platform Role Desktop

Secure Boot State Unsupported

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Windows Directory C:\Windows

System Directory C:\Windows\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.18362.387"

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 10,0 GB

Total Physical Memory 6,93 GB

Available Physical Memory 4,74 GB

Total Virtual Memory 8,68 GB

Available Virtual Memory 6,45 GB

Page File Space 1,75 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable

ohh btw i just switch slot my 8 gb ram to the 2 gb ram and the usable ram change into 6 gb and its faster, its normal now

AMD A8 7600 Radeon 7
RAM 10 GB (1,43 usable)
64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM
why my pc still slow?

That is a fairly old system, when was the last time you did a clean operating system setup on it?

I'd also check the RAM setup, 10 gb is a bit of a strange number to have installed, best config is to have matched sticks, it sounds like you have two 4gb and maybe two 1gb sticks installed. I would remove the 1gb sticks, make sure the 4gb sticks are in dual channel slots on the motherboard and buy a solid state drive for the system, then install Windows clean on that drive.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS