Question My pc slows drasticly after being on for a few hours

Mar 27, 2020
My ryzen 9 3900x rtx 2070 super 32gb desktop slows after a few hours of ussage or just being on to the point where i cant even move my mouse. I opened task manager which took about 20 - 30 sec to load and it showed that cpu ussage was around 30% ram 50% and gpu 100% with only a couple of chrome tabs opened and 3ds max which wasnt rendering. Had been working and left my pc on standby for a 30 min to 1 hour and i came back to it slowing to the point of freezing. pc bought before 3 weeks, tried to reinstall drivers and they are up to date. ( sorry for spelling)

Guest610077

Commendable
Dec 15, 2019
Now, I realised that when you have an HDD your compute is slow like a laptop from 5 years ago. An SSD would help the matter. Nowadays I see SSHDs crawling back up from the grave. Don't. Just Don't. If you have more than 1 data drives connected e.g DVD drives you should disconnect those.

Mar 27, 2020
Now, I realised that when you have an HDD your compute is slow like a laptop from 5 years ago. An SSD would help the matter. Nowadays I see SSHDs crawling back up from the grave. Don't. Just Don't. If you have more than 1 data drives connected e.g DVD drives you should disconnect those.
i have a samsung 970 evo plus 500 gb and a 2tb wd hardrive