Question My PC starts but it won't boot

Jul 4, 2019
Hi, before making this post, I've made a lot of researches, but seems like they all lead me to dead ends.

At first, when I was playing GTA V, my pc suddenly had freaking high RAM's "system's reserved", about 4.1GB on 8GB total, making my pc unable to do anything. I ran Memory Diagnostic Tool in Window but it can't fix it. So I hoped turning my PC off completely could help. But when I pressed the power button to start my pc again.....nothing happened.

The CPU fan and other fans still spinned smoothly, but my monitor kept showing black screen and constantly changing the signal icon between HDMI and Analog, before it gone to standby mode. The HDD LED was not turning on (normally it would turn red and blink), although the HDD disk was still spinning (the spinning sound was pretty normal).

To bring my PC back to life, basically I stripped everything I could out of my mainboard like CPU, RAM, video card, ... to clean them and their socket before putting them back. I also removed CMOS battery, pressed power button for 15 secs and reinstalled it to reset BIOS. But none of them worked. All the symptoms happened once again.
Could someone help me with this?

My PC configuration (It's outdated, but that's all I have):
Mobo: Asrock AB350M Pro 4
CPU: Ryzen 3 1200
RAM: 2x G.Skill Ripjaws V 4GB
GPU: MSI 1050Ti
HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7200rpm
PSU: Andyson M5+ 450W 80plus Bronze

mkdgamer907

Reputable
Jun 29, 2018
Try taking out 1 ram stick and boot it if it doesnt work thank put the ram stick back and take out the other one and try if it doesnt boot that means its not to do with your ram