[SOLVED] My pc starts but the mobo dont show the bios

Dec 28, 2019
msi x570 a pro

seagate barracuda 2tb
nvme 970 evo
5700 rx
3700x ryzen
seasonic focus 850W

When I turn on my computer, it only shows a black screen, the computer is on, I have already tried changing the graphics card and the CPU but nothing happens, only with the main power supply of the board and the 8-pin for the CPU does not give power by no usb to keyboard or mouse.

Solution
msi x570 a pro

seagate barracuda 2tb
nvme 970 evo
5700 rx
3700x ryzen
seasonic focus 850W

When I turn on my computer, it only shows a black screen, the computer is on, I have already tried changing the graphics card and the CPU but nothing happens, only with the main power supply of the board and the 8-pin for the CPU does not give power by no usb to keyboard or mouse.
To be able to get into the BIOS, you need to connect all power to the motherboard (24-pin ATX, 6-pin ATX & 4-pin ATX power connectors) and the GPU (8-pin PCIe & 6-pin PCIe power connectors ).
msi x570 a pro

seagate barracuda 2tb
nvme 970 evo
5700 rx
3700x ryzen
seasonic focus 850W

To be able to get into the BIOS, you need to connect all power to the motherboard (24-pin ATX, 6-pin ATX & 4-pin ATX power connectors) and the GPU (8-pin PCIe & 6-pin PCIe power connectors ).

Solution