Oct 16, 2019
So, I am building my first PC at the moment and it's going well, when its plugged and I press the power button the everything would start functioning (Fans and leds
would start normally), the problem is that when I try to plug it in a monitor/TV through HDMI it would not even show the BIOS because it doesn't send any signals to it. I have tried using different monitors, updating the BIOS through a flash boot drive, shorted the CMOS, cleaned PCI ports, plugged and unplugged everything back and forth, I've tried everything I could found online but the motherboard would always show the red led on the VGA which means that apparently the GPU is not working correctly, though the letters lighten up and the fan starts as they should. I am not sure what else to do/try. Please help. I must say, I know the HDMI goes onto the GPU port.

Specs
Motherboard: B450 Tomahawk Max
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Radeon RX 5700XT
RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x8gb 3200
Storage: Kingston 1TB A2000 M.2 Nvme SSD
PSU: 650w

Reseat the graphics card and ensure all power supply cables are firmly plugged into the graphics card. If the power supply is fully modular, check both ends of the psu cables to make sure they are securely plugged in.

If that doesn't work, you may have a defective 5700XT. You'll have to use or purchase another graphics card to test and see if the replacement graphics card works. If the replacement graphics card does not work, then the motherboard's PCI-E slot could be defective and you should then contact the MSI to RMA the motherboard.

Oct 16, 2019
Reseat the graphics card and ensure all power supply cables are firmly plugged into the graphics card. If the power supply is fully modular, check both ends of the psu cables to make sure they are securely plugged in.

If that doesn't work, you may have a defective 5700XT. You'll have to use or purchase another graphics card to test and see if the replacement graphics card works. If the replacement graphics card does not work, then the motherboard's PCI-E slot could be defective and you should then contact the MSI to RMA the motherboard.
PSU is not modular and I have tried resetting the GPU like 10 times already without getting any progress, I also tried to place it on the other PCIe slot but he GPU is too big to fit in horizontally.