Question My Pc stopped working overnight.

Dec 4, 2020
Hi, i've had this pc that i built for about 8 months now. B450 tomahawk max,2x 8gb 3600mhz g.skill ripjaw ram,radeon rx 5500 xt,coolermaster 650w 80plus gold psu. I've never had any major issues before this morning. When i hit the power button the lights will light up for a split second then everything will shut down and i have to drain the power if i want to replicate that. I did some troubleshooting for all the components and couldnt find any issue with them. I tried updating the bios via the flash bios button but that didnt work. I am out of options please someon help.

Dec 4, 2020
Hi, i've had this pc that i built for about 8 months now. B450 tomahawk max,2x 8gb 3600mhz g.skill ripjaw ram,radeon rx 5500 xt,coolermaster 650w 80plus gold psu. I've never had any major issues before this morning. When i hit the power button the lights will light up for a split second then everything will shut down and i have to drain the power if i want to replicate that. I did some troubleshooting for all the components and couldnt find any issue with them. I tried updating the bios via the flash bios button but that didnt work. I am out of options please someon help.
edit:my cpu is a amd ryzen 5 3600x