Question My pc struggling to sign display

Mar 7, 2022
Evenings experts, I recently played with my friends on a game and suddenly my display froze.. I could not turn off or on the pc, I had to held the power button and it finally turned off, As soon as I turned it back on my screen stopped displaying.. and I realized something strange every next boot I do, when it reaches to the VGA debug led part it does the beep as usual but then stays stuck up on it for a few secs and then boots and never display screen, I'm having this issue for a while now and I really do not wanna bother wasting over 200$ for a fix...

Edit: I've had this pc for more than 3 years already and its quite expensive, maybe a component died?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you please parse a little more info about your build? Please parse the specs to said build lik eso:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. Since you posted the thread in the Widows 10 section, please mention the version(not edition) of the OS. BIOS version for your motherboard?

Mar 7, 2022
Intel I7 8700k 3.70GHZ
2x 16 Ram HyperX sticks
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
Asus rog strix z370-g gaming

Thats the only information I've known to so far..

Mar 7, 2022
CPU: Intel I7-8700k 3.70GHz
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING
Ram: 2x 16 Ram HyperX sticks
SSD/HDD: KINGSTON SUV400S37240G (SSD) / WDC WD2003FZEX-00SRLA0
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
PSU: (750 wats)
Monitor: 2x AOC G2460VQ6 75hz

Mar 7, 2022
Need full system specs, but sounds like an issue with the video card or power supply maybe.
I think so too, I've tried replacing ram, replug gpu, replug screens, it still comes up with bad performance..

Sometimes I'm literally having the worst performance even on low end games, when it comes to grass and trees it's not rendering well and extremely drops my fps

I think so too, I've tried replacing ram, replug gpu, replug screens, it still comes up with bad performance..

Sometimes I'm literally having the worst performance even on low end games, when it comes to grass and trees it's not rendering well and extremely drops my fps

Poor performance is a lot different than no screen at all. Try wiping the drivers with DDU program and reinstall them.

Also do not bump up the threads waiting for answers every few minutes, people will check on the post when they can if they have any suggestions. If you want full direct support, need to contact a local repair shop.