MY PC SUCKS PLEASE HELP Me

Jul 12, 2018
Alright so my computer was working just fine I was playing video games and everything the other day right, well this morning I tried to boot up my computer but it began blue screening every so often and began crashing more and more often until the point where all I could do was get into the safe mode startup and it would every time display that it was starting advanced repair but the program always failed, the happens 20% of the time. The other 80% the computer got stuck on the motherboard splash screen. Please help me ASAP, I’ve had problems like this in the past with this same pc but I fixed it by redownloading windows OS, along with all my other games. But I really don’t wanna go through that extremely long process ever again!

Solution
If a clean install solved the issue previously, then it's likely you'll need to do that again. Sounds like something is either corrupting your windows installation or you have a failing storage drive.

First thing I'd do is download Seatools for DOS, on another computer, and make bootable media. Then run the diagnostic tests on that drive.

Otherwise, once you reinstall Windows I'd then download Seatools for Windows and install it, then run the Short drive self test and the long generic test to see if there are problems with the drive. Seatools will work with all drive brands and types. Western digital has a similar utility for testing drives as well.

If all is well there, then I'd suspect perhaps you are either getting some kind of...
If a clean install solved the issue previously, then it's likely you'll need to do that again. Sounds like something is either corrupting your windows installation or you have a failing storage drive.

First thing I'd do is download Seatools for DOS, on another computer, and make bootable media. Then run the diagnostic tests on that drive.

Otherwise, once you reinstall Windows I'd then download Seatools for Windows and install it, then run the Short drive self test and the long generic test to see if there are problems with the drive. Seatools will work with all drive brands and types. Western digital has a similar utility for testing drives as well.

If all is well there, then I'd suspect perhaps you are either getting some kind of malware on your system or perhaps simply have a problem with some faulty memory or a motherboard issue. You can download and run Memtest86 by creating bootable media to test the memory as well.

If a repair is repeatedly failing, you don't have much choice other than to do a clean install. I would do so in the way outlined here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3567655/clean-installation-windows.html

Solution
Once you get your system back up and running I recommend making full system backups to an external HDD using something like the free version (for non-commercial use) of Macrium Reflect. With that, you can recover and be back up and running in under 30 minutes after correcting any hardware problems you could have.