Question My PC suddenly froze and it won't POST anymore, I have tried a lot of things but it still refuses to post, please help.

Apr 26, 2020
The psu seems to be working since the hard drive spins and the case fan as well as the CPU fan is working.

Things I have tried-

1) I have 2 sticks of RAM, I have tried each stick in all 4 slots indivisually, still no post

2) I turned power off, took out the CMOS battery, after 5 minutes poped it back in and plugged in the power, still no post.

3) I took out the SSD and HDD and tried but no post. I even had a bootable flashdrive plugged in one try, but still no post.

So, is it my mobo that fried, my cpu (2200g or can it be igpu?), my PSU (corsair vs 450) or is there any remaining solution that I can try?
Also, the led light beside my m.2 ssd is on and an orange light on the pcie slot blinks slowly

Please respond, I want my computer fixed ASAP to survive this quarantine.

Thank you

Apr 26, 2020
Let's start with all the specs. Plus, what color is the branding on this Corsair VS? There's a huge quality difference between the entry-level gray-and-black and the don't-ever-use orange or green ones.
APU-2200G
Mobo-Asus prime b350m-a
PSU-Corsair VS 450 (its gray-and-black)
Ram-2 x 4gb Corsair 2400 mhz
Case- Corsair Carbide

The cpu cooler fan, psu fan and case fans all spin but no display/usb output