[SOLVED] My PC suddenly started making this weird noise

BlazeBubble

Commendable
May 20, 2019
I was playing some games yesterday when suddenly my PC started making this sound

View: https://soundcloud.com/blazebubble-967430087/voice-009

The noise was followed by a vibration that I could feel on my desk. I restarted the PC and the sound was gone but tonight, all in a sudden, it came back.
A friend suggested that I clean the PC so I did (Not 100% sure if I did it right enough). I reassembled the PC, turned it on, and the noise and vibration are still there. Did it again, no result.

I'm not sure if the noise is coming from the GPU or the CPU fan but it's definitely one of them.

Should I be worried? What can I do to make it go away?

Solution
If you want to find the source the noise you should roll up a sheet of A4 paper into a tube and hold one end of the tube to your ear, while the other probes for the noise. Might want to take the side panel off and inspect the GPU for dirt/debris build up. Mind sharing the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Include fans that are in the build as well. Age of the PSU in the build?

Lutfij

Titan
If you want to find the source the noise you should roll up a sheet of A4 paper into a tube and hold one end of the tube to your ear, while the other probes for the noise. Might want to take the side panel off and inspect the GPU for dirt/debris build up. Mind sharing the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Solution

BlazeBubble

Commendable
May 20, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

Thanks for the response. I took my PC to a local store for further investigation and turned out the issue was coming from the far left fan of my RTX 2060S. Blowing away the dust and adding some oil to the wearing out parts fixed the issue.
Appreciate the help!