Question My pc temp drops about 10c when case open,why?normal? Help

Matoo69

Honorable
Jan 22, 2017
So i never have my case closed but then my pc get full of dust and must clean it more often but no problem,now i order RGB ROG GPU HOLDEE,and i say when i got this i will clean my pc and close the case for the firsr time becose i have (glass side) but when i close it and all of that i start playing warzone and i see my fans go crazy…. Temp when case closed was for cpu 71c and for gpu 72. Then i open the case wait a little and reset hwinfo then i star playing again and temp was for cpu 60/61c and for gpu 64/65c…. I have good case with many fans i even have under gpu (gpu cooler with 2 fans) any solution? How to fix this? Ty

Lutfij

Titan
For the sake of relevance, we're going to need to know the specs to you build. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Add an image of the build and it's innards to help add more info to your build and the orientation of the fans, consequently the sort of airflow in your build.

Reactions: Matoo69

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
So i never have my case closed but then my pc get full of dust and must clean it more often but no problem,now i order RGB ROG GPU HOLDEE,and i say when i got this i will clean my pc and close the case for the firsr time becose i have (glass side) but when i close it and all of that i start playing warzone and i see my fans go crazy…. Temp when case closed was for cpu 71c and for gpu 72. Then i open the case wait a little and reset hwinfo then i star playing again and temp was for cpu 60/61c and for gpu 64/65c…. I have good case with many fans i even have under gpu (gpu cooler with 2 fans) any solution? How to fix this? Ty
71 / 72C is not hot.

A good case with many fans is really saying nothing. What case and where are the fans mounted and blowing in or out?

Matoo69

Honorable
Jan 22, 2017
For the sake of relevance, we're going to need to know the specs to you build. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Add an image of the build and it's innards to help add more info to your build and the orientation of the fans, consequently the sort of airflow in your build.

sry for late responde.

cpu: i7-3770
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-H61M-HD2
Ram: kingstone hyperx 2x8gb ddr3
2x ssd 1x120gb and 1x64gb + 500gb hdd
Gpu: asus pheonix 1060 3gb 1fan
Psu: antec EA750G 80plus gold
Chassis: zalman i3 edge

3fans on fron blow air in,2on top and 1on back suck air frop case and blow out.
Here are the img.

https://ibb.co/4fFxKZv
https://ibb.co/xF4n7mv

Yeah, I got the lian li 205 and I drop almost 20C with the side panel off (not the system below), and it doesn't matter what how I have the fans in that thing lol. I was searching for a custom Sid panel or someone who could make one with vents, but it looks like im gonna make one myself lol