[SOLVED] My PC that I build only a day ago shows no signal at all.

Dec 4, 2020
So I recently built my PC for my UNI course and some gaming needs but it shows no signal when connected with the HDMI cord.

My specs are

Ryzen 5 5600x
AMD Radeon 5700xt ROG STRIX OC
Asrock B550 Pro4 Motherboard (Updated to newest Bios today.)
16 GB of 3200 mhz CL16
240GB m.2 SSD
3TB HDD

There are no error codes showing up from the motherboard and I'm continuing to get no signal at all.

Are there any methods I can follow to get a signal?

Solution
Hey thanks for the response.

The Ram sticks are pushed down fully and show up since the RGB is showing up. I'll try and the CMOS method next. I tried the single ram stick method and still no signal from the TV monitor. I can't get into the bios at all since I can't get a monitor signal.
Is your M.2 SSD plugged into the first M.2 socket (M2_1) or the second socket (M2_3)?

*M2_3 and SATA3_5_6 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the other one will be disabled.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You will also need to include the make and model of your PSU. Which slots are you populating with the rams on the motherboard? Just for the sake of relevance, you're on BIOS version P1.42?

Try and disconnect from the wall and then remove the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes and then see if the system shows signs of life though I'm concerned about the PSU first.

Have you double-checked the RAM sticks are pushed all the way down in their slots, at both ends?
Have you tried clearing the CMOS?
Have you tried booting with 1 stick of RAM in DIMM slot A2?
Have you tried booting with no drives connected to see if you can get into the BIOS?

Dec 4, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You will also need to include the make and model of your PSU. Which slots are you populating with the rams on the motherboard? Just for the sake of relevance, you're on BIOS version P1.42?

Try and disconnect from the wall and then remove the CMOS battery for at least 30 minutes and then see if the system shows signs of life though I'm concerned about the PSU first.

My CPU is the Thermaltake Smart BM2 750W 80+ Bronze Certified. The Rams are in the A2 and B2 slots. Yes I recently had the bios updated to the 1.42 update.

Dec 4, 2020
Have you double-checked the RAM sticks are pushed all the way down in their slots, at both ends?
Have you tried clearing the CMOS?
Have you tried booting with 1 stick of RAM in DIMM slot A2?
Have you tried booting with no drives connected to see if you can get into the BIOS?

The Ram sticks are pushed down fully and show up since the RGB is showing up. I'll try and the CMOS method next. I tried the single ram stick method and still no signal from the TV monitor. I can't get into the bios at all since I can't get a monitor signal.

Is your M.2 SSD plugged into the first M.2 socket (M2_1) or the second socket (M2_3)?

*M2_3 and SATA3_5_6 share lanes. If either one of them is in use, the other one will be disabled.

Solution