Question My PC turn on but no display

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

warriorbysand

Prominent
Mar 29, 2019
hello guys , i have a problem :

my pc turn on but no display on the monitor

i was playing fortnite a bit then suddenly my pc shut down then restart itself ( it wasn't the electricity ) after that i tried to restart it again and again but no display on the screen

all the fans ( including the fan on my video card ) are running , light on the motherboard , Rams everything seems fine but no display on the screen

can you please guys help me , i have work on my pc that need to be done , please help guys

warriorbysand

Prominent
Mar 29, 2019
It appear that my Working Pc's RAM aren't going to work on the broken PC , so i still don't know if my Rams are dead or not
besides this now my PC won't turn on now , maybe i unpluged something im not sure where to put it on its right place

help man i am really stuck here

Last edited:

warriorbysand

Prominent
Mar 29, 2019
I can't go and touch the Motherboard , there are some cables so hard to pull off on it.

is there something else beside the MB i can easily check ?

what i did so far :

swap the Rams places
reseat the Video card
reseat all power cables
bios memory

warriorbysand

Prominent
Mar 29, 2019
Tomorrow Im going to the market to see if i can find a good motherboard or find what's going on in this PC , do you have any advices ?

also please tell me in general what cause this kind of problem

thank you very much