my pc turned off and turned the fans to maximum, it didn't boot up for the next 10 mins.

AndyR05

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
so i was playing off world trading company when all of the sudden my fans go crazy and my pc turns off, when i tried to turn it on again it just showed me 2 white lines, 1 large and 1 small. later i tried booting it again and it turned on just fine, i did BIOS updates and i think this had to do with temperature because my pc had trouble with temperature and is overclocked 9%. if anyone knows the answer pls tell me.

Solution
Most likely you overheat. Also you said it's overclocked 9%, most likely you left the overclocking to software. Don't! Manual overclocking is recommended not only because software can't tweak the sweet spot like human do, but also because you need to run stress test yourself and make sure cooler is adequate.

BigBoomBoom

Commendable
Apr 9, 2017
Most likely you overheat. Also you said it's overclocked 9%, most likely you left the overclocking to software. Don't! Manual overclocking is recommended not only because software can't tweak the sweet spot like human do, but also because you need to run stress test yourself and make sure cooler is adequate.

Solution