[SOLVED] My pc turned off while i was playing and doesn’t want to turn on

Jan 23, 2022
CPU: i3 10100

GPU: gtx 1650

MOBO: msi b460m pro-vdh wifi

PSU: RX400wtt

RAM: 8gb ram

I tried the paperclip method and my fan leds turns on and everything is spinning and the power supply running and it dont turn off it stays spinning if i take the paper clip out from the 24 pin cable everything turn off again idk wats going on i need help and the cpu fan spinning too

Solution
Power good on that 24 pin connector may be low. Power_OK. It turns on but the power is not measured as good enough to start your computer.
PSUs are given ratings as to their quality. Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc. Your may be bronze and we note a flyback converter voltage, some how gets a little fried.

Just swap out you PSU with another you have available to use. It may show that it is the reason for your problems and nothing with your motherboard or components.

I struggled with the same problem and sometimes got it to run but eventually my computer needed the IRON LUNG and shut off with a sigh and never turned on again.

Mr.Tibbs

Commendable
Oct 22, 2021
Power good on that 24 pin connector may be low. Power_OK. It turns on but the power is not measured as good enough to start your computer.
PSUs are given ratings as to their quality. Bronze, Silver, Gold, etc. Your may be bronze and we note a flyback converter voltage, some how gets a little fried.

Just swap out you PSU with another you have available to use. It may show that it is the reason for your problems and nothing with your motherboard or components.

I struggled with the same problem and sometimes got it to run but eventually my computer needed the IRON LUNG and shut off with a sigh and never turned on again.

Solution
Jan 23, 2022

even if the psu turns on with the paperclip method and doesn’t turn off unless the paper clip is off can it still be dat my 24 pin connector is not getting enough power