[SOLVED] My PC turns off suddenly

Mar 28, 2020
Hello There
My PC just turns off sometimes but without Bluescreen or anything my monitor is just disconnecting from my pc and short after my mouse and keyboard do so as well and than it turns off. My Gear is all new (4 Month) ecxept the graphic card.
Im using an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 4.15 GHz proccesor, a corsair GS 600 power adapter, a Radeon RX 560 as a graphic card and a MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WiFi as a mother board.
I also got 32GB RAM.

Temperature is just fine with a 33°C.

Also if ur fluid in german u can also (please do) write me in german because my german is WAY better than my english.

Thank you in advance!

Solution
You could try clearing out the dust in your system, I've seen other machines do the exact same thing and be fixed by some cleaning. I can't guarantee that a power supply replacement would fix it since there's no way to test it without using a different one. The few clues we do have point at the power supply but as you said it is relatively new.

TheOcelotGamer

Honorable
Dec 31, 2015
Does this happen under load or at any time?
Generally with issues like random shutdowns your power supply is the most common reason.
Yours seems to be of fair enough quality but you should try testing with a known good power supply to see if that fixes the issue

Mar 28, 2020
Does this happen under load or at any time?
Generally with issues like random shutdowns your power supply is the most common reason.
Yours seems to be of fair enough quality but you should try testing with a known good power supply to see if that fixes the issue
This happens only when im playing games (so far while playing League of legends, TFT or Rocket League but i didnt played any other fame since and it happemd in every round of LoL and TFT) or at least i never had it at any other time yet.

To test it with an other power supply i would had to buy it which is to expensive for me the only other one i have is one old one which will definetly not work with the rest.

Is there any other way to see if it works?

Also i researched a bit before buying and it should work with the rest + its relativly new.

I could/would buy a new power supply if i knew it will work and i can just replace the old.

TheOcelotGamer

Honorable
Dec 31, 2015
You could try clearing out the dust in your system, I've seen other machines do the exact same thing and be fixed by some cleaning. I can't guarantee that a power supply replacement would fix it since there's no way to test it without using a different one. The few clues we do have point at the power supply but as you said it is relatively new.

Solution
Mar 28, 2020
I used CCleaner 1-2days before this started to happen.
Should i try to Defrag and or deinstall stuff that i dont need anymore? I still have about 260gb free
If this all dont work can you recommend a power supply for me which probably work?

TheOcelotGamer

Honorable
Dec 31, 2015
I don't think uninstalling programs would help.
Look for dirt or dust inside the computer and try to clean it out to the best of your ability, if that doesn't work you can start looking at buying a power supply but try that first

Reactions: Help_pls
Mar 28, 2020
I don't think uninstalling programs would help.
Look for dirt or dust inside the computer and try to clean it out to the best of your ability, if that doesn't work you can start looking at buying a power supply but try that first
Ohhh im an idiot i thought u mean stuff on my hard disk....

Im going to try cleaning it, but i will do it tomorrow because its 1:30am in my timezone and it would take a while cleaning up, play a game to see if it shutdown again and stuff.

Thanks for all the advice even if it didnt worked.

If you have any other ideas, i wont mind telling me them

But i guess i have to buy a new one then :/

Reactions: TheOcelotGamer