[SOLVED] My PC Turns on, all parts work beside the gpu fans spinning.

Aug 4, 2019
Hey, my name is Jay and I need help with my custom pc build. Here are the specs:
CPU-i5-9400F
GPU-GTX 1070 EVGA
PSU-700BR EVGA
RAM-4x8gb corsair vengeance
MOBO-MSI B360-A-Pro
Aero Cool Cylon case

1) My BIOS needs to be updated. I hooked up a flash to my laptop and downloaded it onto there. Set it as MSI.ROM and havent plugged the flash into my motherboard yet with only the 8 cpu pins in, and the 24 pin motherboard pins in because I do not know where the reset motherboard button is, or if there is one so idk what to do there.

2) I have put everything back into my pc, and my display is not turning on with the EZ Debug LED glowing under CPU, due to my CPU not having onboard graphics I cannot access the BIOS from there.

3) Just installed a new PSU today and it works just as it should, better than the 450W that I had in here earlier.

In conclusion: WTF DO I DO?!?!?!

Solution
you want to update the bios of your motherboard
you will need it to post for that

for that you need a 8th gen cpu (I can be a core i3 or even a Pentium)
but you do need one

sometimes trying a million times works too
but dont count on it and that is definitely not good for the board

go to the store you bought the motherboard from and ask them to update the bios.
Aug 4, 2019
My PC runs, but will not show any display because my graphics card will not run after my pc is turned on since my cpu doesnt work. My cpu doesnt work because my motherboard needs to have its bios updated to run a 9th gen processor, and I have tried every possibility to try putting display though my motherboard but realized it wouldn't work. I also tried my gpu, but the fans stop spinning 10 seconds after the pc is turned on due to my cpu not being able to run with the motherboard. All im asking is, is there a reset button anywhere on the board or some pins I have to jump in order to reset it? I have the bios update as MSI.ROM on my flash drive ready to plug in but I cant do that since there is no reset button that I can see. Help?!

you want to update the bios of your motherboard
you will need it to post for that

for that you need a 8th gen cpu (I can be a core i3 or even a Pentium)
but you do need one

sometimes trying a million times works too
but dont count on it and that is definitely not good for the board

go to the store you bought the motherboard from and ask them to update the bios.

Solution