My PC Turns On, But Crashes With a Blue screen When Starting Up Windows

G

Hi,
I recently built a PC like 3 1/2 months ago and today I restarted my PC and got this problem. When I start it up it gets to the starting Windows loading screen and after that it just Blue Screens and restarts. Every time I try to start up my PC now it just does the same the same thing. I was doing this guys videos to speed up my PC right before this http://www.youtube.com/user/ramcubed After i got done doing one of his videos I restarted my PC and that's when the problem's happened. I don't know if his videos messed up my PC but i never had problems until right after i did the things he told me to do the videos. Please help me I don't know what to do, and i'm panicking.

G

I did that and the same thing happened. Also thanks for being so quick to respond.

ok,try this.take out all but one stick of ram and disconnect any other peripherals such as dvd drive,secondary hdds etc.see if it will boot then.if it does shut it down and one at a time reinstall your ram,dvd drive and any other hdds. if it crashes look at the hardware you just reconnected for the problem.

G

So I take all my ram sticks out besides one and unplug my dvd drive and keep my HDD in (I only have one HDD) Is that right?

yep.then try restarting.if it doesnt restart try taking out the stick of ram you have and installing one of the other ones.restart after every change.if it does restart after unplugging all but the hdd and one stick of ram,shut down and plug another stick of ram in,then restart.repeat this process restarting every time something is plugged back in until you find the bad piece of hardware.sorry,this seems to be hard for me to explain.long day i guess.lol

G

So far it hasn't helped. I'll try it a couple more times. Also, thanks for the help so far. Do you know what else I could do?

G

Yeah that didn't work. Still same result. Turns on loads windows, while it loads windows it crashes and restarts. I still need help I need my PC to work! Do you know anything else I can do? I appreciate all the help so far!

G

I did that it didn't work. Alright thanks see ya.

what changes exactly did you make from this tweaking video?.that might help narrow it down.alternately try this.computer off,remove the cmos battery,use the cmos jumper or comos reset switch to reset the bios.while you have the battery out shut off your psu and then hold the power button down for 10-15 seconds.reinstall comos battery,turn on psu and try booting.