Question My PC turns on but wont give image

SebastianOfLife

Commendable
Jul 6, 2020
Hello there, greatings to everyone, I bought a new PSU and GPU for my PC to make an upgrade I changed the old PSU for the new one and connected everything and installed the GPU too, the problem here is that when I push the power button mi PC case gives a blue light and the fans (1 of the case and 1 of the CPU cooler) start to work, as well as the HDD that I have, the GPU fans though don't start spinning, and I have no image on my monitor, I checked almost everything, that everything was connected correctly, I changed the ram for other ones, I reset the bios removing the battery and making a bridge on the power socket I even changed everything as it was before, removing the GPU and installing the older PSU and nothing seems to work, I noticed though that when I turn off the PSU that the GPU fans begin to spin for about 1.5 seconds, the only thing I could asume is the problem, is maybe the MB or in worst case scenario,the processor, I really just don't know what else to do, today is my birthday and I'm just sad about this, hope you guys can help :'( .

Here are my specs:
MB: asrock A320m-hdv
PSU: Corsair CX650M
APU: Ryzen 3 3200g
RAM: 2x8 Kingston hyper x fury ddr4
1 TB HDD Seagate
250GB SSD WD Green
GPU: RX 6500 xt

In advance, thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day :')

SebastianOfLife

Commendable
Jul 6, 2020
Firstly, Happy Birthday! OK, where do you have the monitor plugged into, the motherboard or GPU? Can you get a picture from the integrated graphics of the 3200g if you plug the monitor into the motherboard?
Thank you :D
For instance if I have the GPU installed y connect the monitor to the HDMI port of the GPU and without the GPU I connect the monitor to the HDMI on the MB, before I made the upgrades my PC was running just fine, but know I have the same problem if I try both things (how it was before with the old PSU and no GPU, and now with new GPU and PSU) and um even if I'm just trying to power on the PC only with the 3200g integrated graphics I get no image, no post, no bios, just the name of the monitor and then "no signal"

TRENDING THREADS