Question My PC will crash in the middle of gaming and not respond to any peripherals, what can i do?

trollol1365

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017
I have an rx 580 with 4gb of vram, 8 gb ram and a ryzen 1500x cpu. sometimes at random moments while gaming my pc will just repeat the last seconds of audio output, my screen will scramble and show white lines. after that my pc stops outputting anything, no video no sound and doesnt take any input(my peripherals have leds and they turn off eg the capslock). Im on win 10. I assume that it is linked to my gpu because radeon settings gives me an error message. I am not OC. What could be the cause of this or how can i find the cause of this?

trollol1365

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017
What's the make/model number of your PSU ? What is the GPU and CPU temp value while gaming ? Have you tried doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers ?
What's the make/model number of your PSU ? What is the GPU and CPU temp value while gaming ? Have you tried doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers ?

how can i check the temp while gaming and not lose it after the crash? and i did a clean reinstall of the amd drivers and still have the same problem. also the problem is recent so i doubt its my psu since it has worked for over a year

TRENDING THREADS