Question My PC will NOT stop rapidly spamming the delete key.

Sep 15, 2022
Ive tried every single command prompt repair command, messed with drivers, switched keyboards, unplugged all my devices and it STILL does this. Even booting into safe mode still causes this. What can even be done beyond this point? i could go scorched earth and completely reinstall windows and delete my files but i have a sinking feeling it's a motherboard issue or something of that nature.

What else can be done here?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Ive tried every single command prompt repair command, messed with drivers, switched keyboards, unplugged all my devices and it STILL does this. Even booting into safe mode still causes this. What can even be done beyond this point? i could go scorched earth and completely reinstall windows and delete my files but i have a sinking feeling it's a motherboard issue or something of that nature.

Virus scan? I have never seen a motherboard that would do that.

Does it do this if you enter the bios?

Does it do this if you boot something like memtest?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS