[SOLVED] My pc won’t install windows

Jun 24, 2020
Hello I’m having a issue with my pc I just bought everything is a new build at first I put my usb in and installed windows and it worked fine I even started to install games instead steam so I let it download then my screen went black later and it would not work right again it would come back into desktop sometimes but it would blue screen, so I tried to reinstall windows and it shut come up with error each time, so I went and bought a new ssd that didn’t work the power supply was used so it might be that everything else is basically brand new and it’s not the ram either I’ve tested it it boots up find but won’t install windows?

Solution
sounds like you need to try using a better power supply.
and if a new power supply doesn't work, at least you have a good one at that point which isn't a bad thing, but then you can come back and we can look deeper.

After getting a better quality power supply with enough wattage for your hardware, refer to this guide for breadboarding.

If you would like recommendations for a PSU please respond with your overall budget and specify the currency and please list your full system specs as well as your country
Jun 24, 2020
It a cheap one I bought
bad power supply maybe.
hard to say, could be almost any combination of anything that's causing this.
anything from hardware itself, to the cables you plugged in and whether or not you plugged them in properly.

What power supply are you using?
it’s a cheap one the hard drive wires don’t even put enough out to turn a hard drive on but it will turn on a ssd

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
sounds like you need to try using a better power supply.
and if a new power supply doesn't work, at least you have a good one at that point which isn't a bad thing, but then you can come back and we can look deeper.

After getting a better quality power supply with enough wattage for your hardware, refer to this guide for breadboarding.

If you would like recommendations for a PSU please respond with your overall budget and specify the currency and please list your full system specs as well as your country

Solution
Jun 24, 2020
So it turns out it’s not the power supply I tried one I even updated the bios and that didn’t work so I ordered a used cpu I’m gonna see if that fixes it