[SOLVED] My PC won’t turn on, I need help

Jun 6, 2021
Hi guys I need help on the PC I’m working on! so I’ve built a pc for my mom as a work pc/very light gaming. When I turn on the PC, there is a blank screen on the monitor and a CPU light is a solid white light on the motherboard. The keyboard and mouse don’t have power going into them. The fans RGB, Ram RGB, all work. The GPU and the CPU fans are also spinning. When I first turned on the pc, everything worked fine since it booted the bios but after a restart, everything is a complete black screen. I’m not sure what is the issue.

My mom’s specs:
-Ryzen 5 5600x
-MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI
-EVGA Supernova 650 G3 80+ Gold PSU
-MSI GT 1030 GPU
-16 GB Ram @ 3600Mhz G Skill
-256 Gb nvme
-2 tb ssd

Last edited:
Solution
monitor should be plugged in GPU not on mainboard video output
as far as VGA debug goes, try to reseat your GPU in pci-e slot and make sure that its fully inserted, check for any obstructions from case (some cases have weird dimensions)
Jun 6, 2021
to summarize it, when u built it, it did POST, u went to BIOS, did some changes there and now it doesnt work..correct?
if yes, then follow mainboard user manual to reset CMOS
I did reset CMOS. And now the mobo has a solid white light on VGA and still no display on my monitor /: I appreciate your help.

as far as VGA debug goes, try to reseat your GPU in pci-e slot and make sure that its fully inserted, check for any obstructions from case (some cases have weird dimensions)

Solution
Jun 6, 2021
Yes I did everything you mentioned. My friend told me my MOBO is bricked /: I’m just gonna return it and get a new mobo. Thank you for your reply though!