Question My pc won’t boot after installing new graphics driver

M1suc1k

Honorable
Oct 24, 2016
Hello guys.

Today i got my new graphics card (Gainward gtx 1070). I was using EVGA 1050ti before. So I removed graphics drivers from old graphics card and then i removed the card itself. Then I put the gtx 1070 into the pc and everything went fine. I booted into windows, installed graphics drivers and then I reinstalled pc ( i always do it when I install new drivers) But after that the pc just didnt go into the windows. Sometimes, there was “your pc needs to be repaired” message, but when I pressed F1, the monitor was showing grey light with no sign of anything happening.Sometimes the monitor just didnt turn on, it said that the HDMI has no signal, also the keyboard was no lightning at all. So I tried putting the old gtx 1050 into the pc, but nothing changed. Then I removed graphics and tried VGA cable connected to mtb. I saw recovery mode, so I tried to get in there but while I was pressing F8 key, nothing was happening. I also get into the bios but then the keyboard was unresponsible. I really dont know what to do. I think that i made something dumb, or some part of the hardware is just dead. Maybe the whole windows reinstall would help. What do u think?

Thanks for answers

M1suc1k

Honorable
Oct 24, 2016
Have you tried formatting your HDD/SSD, and then doing a CLEAN re-install of a fresh copy of the Windows 10 OS ? List your motherboard's model number as well, including the BIOS version. Which PSU do you have ?

It looks to me your Windows OS install might be corrupt.
i already fixed the problem, but thanks for the reply :)

TRENDING THREADS