Question My pc won’t boot into windows and it’s very strange (works in bios)

Dec 1, 2020
When I try to get into windows I get a black screen, my gpu fans stop spinning and power save mode flashes on the monitor every so often which is not normal for my monitor when it’s in power save mode everything is fine in the bios I installed a new copy of windows because I thought windows got corrupted I was able to get into the os but then 5 minutes later I get a black screen and if I shut it down sometimes it goes back to windows but other times it will not and after the bios there will be a black screen my specs are
rx 580 gpu
aorus b450 pro WiFi motherboard
ryzen 3500
thermaltake smart 600 w 80 plus gold

Jogibearson

Prominent
Dec 28, 2019
So you computer completly shuts off randomly or is it just the Black screen?
back when I bought an AMD HD 7770 I had the same problem but that my window just locked up after a few minutes. Try to uninstall the Drivers with DDU in Safe Mode.

Dec 1, 2020
I have a 500 gig wd blue name ssd also I’ll start the computer and I can get into bios but after I exit and the aorus logo flashes on the screen the gpu fans stop spinning and I get a black screen also sometimes it will make the Microsoft bada-bing sound when you unplug some cable, the power on button led also flashes on and off

Jogibearson

Prominent
Dec 28, 2019
Can you check your bios if there's maybe something set wrong? Maybe PCI voltage over 100 or your VGA output not set to PCI-E? You graphics card clearly doesn't get the "Ok" to be the main adapter.