[SOLVED] My pc won’t load up

Jul 2, 2020
My pc recently has been perfectly fine until today. I was just about to go play with some of my friends and when I tried to play the game it would load half way and then stop, I restarted the game multiple times and then realized it was going through an update, but it wasn’t downloading and I waited around 10 minutes.

I then proceeded to restart my pc hoping that would fix it and then my pc wouldn’t restart. So I fully turned off my pc and then rebooted it back up and it just came up as my normal loading screen, but it took forever to load so I hard restarted my pc again. Same thing.

Then I waited for an hour of it loading and the same thing happened. So I unplugged it and started it back up, and it then showed “preparing automatic repair” with the loading screen as well. I’ve tried at least 10 different times (mainly cause I was looking up multiple ways.) Please help me figure this out. First time something like this has happened.

Solution
Oh I see. Hopefully Windows didn't get corrupted.

Try clearing your CMOS battery, and taking off some RAM sticks until you've got only 1 stick installed and try to run the Windows repair. You can also try booting in safe mode.

Alternatively, try to install Windows on a spare hard drive if you've got one. If it goes into Windows this will help you eliminate the possibility of hardware failure and down to 2 things:
  1. Hard drive failure
  2. Windows corruption, which would require a clean reinstall

Once you get into Windows. I suggest moving your files to a separate drive and do a clean reinstall of Windows.
Have you tried reinstalling the game?

Have you ensured that your entire PC is up to date? GPU Drivers, Audio Drivers, Network Drivers, Windows Updates, the whole 9 yards. Something like Driver Booster 7/8 Free can be helpful. I suggest uninstalling once you're done.

Check if your hard drives are in good condition as well. One could be failing. Also if they're almost full it usually starts slowing down. It's recommended to leave 5-10% of capacity empty.

Jul 2, 2020
So what I’m saying is I cannot at all get on my pc, like it just shows up my loading screen of my pc of when I turn it on, so I can even get to the home screen or the screen to enter my password

Oh I see. Hopefully Windows didn't get corrupted.

Try clearing your CMOS battery, and taking off some RAM sticks until you've got only 1 stick installed and try to run the Windows repair. You can also try booting in safe mode.

Alternatively, try to install Windows on a spare hard drive if you've got one. If it goes into Windows this will help you eliminate the possibility of hardware failure and down to 2 things:
  1. Hard drive failure
  2. Windows corruption, which would require a clean reinstall

Once you get into Windows. I suggest moving your files to a separate drive and do a clean reinstall of Windows.

Solution