Question My PC won’t turn on after I force shut down during installing windows 10 2004

Jun 11, 2020
So I saw an update on the newest windows 10 2004 and when it finished downloading it needed to restart and it wanted to restart immediately, but i was working on some stuff so I pressed cancel immediately. Then the screen got all white but my mouse curson it still there. So I pressed the control+alt+del to get to the sigh out window and decided to press restart my pc, and it restarted.

However, after that the window got stuck in the “getting ready, do not turn off your pc” for too long and I thought I did something wrong, so I went ahead and stupidly hard shut down my pc by pressing the power button for 10
Seconds.

And now, i am where im at right now. When I try to turn on my pc, the led lights turn on for a split second and it immediately turned off again. Everytime I tried to press the power button it keep doing the same thing. I dont know what to do. I tried plugging off the power cord and press the power botton for 30 second to what the internet said a power drain, but it didnt work. Its still doing the same thing all over. Please help.