Question My PC won't boot after I unplug top fan connector

Apr 17, 2019
Hello,
My PC has 4 fans installed, 2 on front, 1 on top and 1 rear fan, but I had just 3 fans plugged, all except 1 front fan. I plugged the one that wasn't plugged and experienced some fps drop, like 30 fps drop. So I went back at my previous fan setup, with 3 fans but now the unplugged fan is the top one. Then when I tried to boot my PC nothing happened. The keyboard led flashes normally, the Gpu and motherboard lights are also on but the mouse light doesn't. The fans are working and also the cpu cooler is working but the pc just stays on that state of booting that nothing happens
My specs are: I7 6700k MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 16gb g.skill ripjaws V and the PSU is a seasonic s12ii 620w. The ssd is a Samsung evo 860 250gb and the hdd is a wd blue 1 tb 7200rpm

Apr 17, 2019
It's not a new pc. We'll that makes sense. I plugged the fan connector on another fan head and everything started to work. And now I remember that some time ago I had a problem with my ssd that was solved just by changing the sata port that was being used