[SOLVED] My pc won't boot after update bios

Dec 3, 2018
I update my bios with gigabyte @BIOS software but after restart dont give any picture on monitor and mouse and keyboard dont give back lights please without to buy new motherboard..

Solution
it a known issue that updating mb bios in windows can brick the mb. see if your mb has a usb flashback port. if not from another pc download the last bios file to the root of a usb stick. award and amd mb do have a bios recovery feature. you have to rename the bios file to the bios recovery name. plug in the usb stick and let the pc sit for a long time. if may read the usb stick and recovery itself. if not see if the small chip near the battery is soilder onto the mb or can be pulled. if it can be pulled then on ebay you can buy the cmos chip itself and swap it ouit.
it a known issue that updating mb bios in windows can brick the mb. see if your mb has a usb flashback port. if not from another pc download the last bios file to the root of a usb stick. award and amd mb do have a bios recovery feature. you have to rename the bios file to the bios recovery name. plug in the usb stick and let the pc sit for a long time. if may read the usb stick and recovery itself. if not see if the small chip near the battery is soilder onto the mb or can be pulled. if it can be pulled then on ebay you can buy the cmos chip itself and swap it ouit.

Solution