[SOLVED] My pc wont boot for the first time

Feb 13, 2019
Hello, I build a pc (ryzen 5 2600, MSI B450 gaming pro, Corsair lpx C16 3000 mhz) but when i press the power button, nothing happens. I removed the cable for the mobo power, and after that I got a red rgb light from my case burning for half a second. And if I press the bios reset button, i see the normal light that oyu got when you reset your bios. Can someone help me please? i removed all the parts and assembled them again, but i got the same problem. Thanks in advance!

Solution
As long as you are SURE which 2 pins on the motherboard are the PSU switch, you short them normally by placing a screwdriver between them, which is the easiest thing to do.
But you should test you can do this safely while it is NOT plugged in. The last thing you want to do is sloip and short something out.
With CPU and GPU and 1 stick of Ram in the machine only - does it boot?
if not, move RAM to another slot
If all 4 slots fail to boot, change to the other stick of ram and do all 4 slots
If that fails, try and short the 2 pins of the power switch on the motherboard together and forcing it to boot.

Feb 13, 2019
With CPU and GPU and 1 stick of Ram in the machine only - does it boot?
if not, move RAM to another slot
If all 4 slots fail to boot, change to the other stick of ram and do all 4 slots
If that fails, try and short the 2 pins of the power switch on the motherboard together and forcing it to boot.
I have tried it with 1 stick in another slot. How can i short the 2 pins together? With a paperclip or just with my hands?

As long as you are SURE which 2 pins on the motherboard are the PSU switch, you short them normally by placing a screwdriver between them, which is the easiest thing to do.
But you should test you can do this safely while it is NOT plugged in. The last thing you want to do is sloip and short something out.

Solution