Prominent
Mar 13, 2022
So i bought a pc for 300$ with this specs
I5 2320
r9 270
ih61m
2x4 Gb Kingston 1333mhz
Psu 460w.
I was using it fine for a week until yesterday. I was playing Gta V online and i saw screen flickered once i ignored it, after 15 mins another one. Screen started going crazy until windows crashed. I turned pc back on and as soon as i ran game windows crashed.
I tought it was happening because of outdated drivers so i went to amd site and downloaded newest r9 270 drivers and updated windows. I restarted pc then it crashed again and now when i try to turn on pc after windows logo monitor goes black, mouse and keyboard rgb turns off but all fans are still working. I Uninstalled windows update with windows repair tool. Then went in safe mode and uninstalled drivers. Without gpu drivers pc in Normal mode would work 6-7 minutes then screen would go black. Option load basic services only it will work normally. Then i ran amd software to try installing drivers again. 50% and windows crashed. Tried reinstalling drivers 5 times but pc always crashes before it finishes installing. In safe mode i was able to install drivers but after restart happens same thing. black monitor.
Then i swapped psu with my old 450w one. Same thing happening.
When i bought pc Msi afterburner was installed with 833 core speed and 1233 memory speed and i think cpu was overclocked to 3.3ghz.
So what could be problem

testeras

Prominent
Mar 13, 2022
Also if only PSU cable and monitor cable are connected to pc it would make 2 beeps on startup.
If anything else was plugged in (like mouse, headphones etc.) nothing will be heard.

testeras

Prominent
Mar 13, 2022
Bought yesterday a Dual psu adapter and put a second psu to power gpu and hard disk. Didnt help.
Also tried reinstalling drivers 20 times with DDU.
amogus