[SOLVED] My Pc wont boot up with 4 sticks of ram

Oct 16, 2020
Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600
Cpu cooler: Stock
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PLUS
Gpu: 1660 Super
Ram: Corsair Vengence 3200mhz (2 x 16) 2x
I bought two kits of ram at the same time from amazon but my pc won't boot up with all 4. When I first built my pc it wouldn't turn on at all. SO I switched the rams and only put 2 in and it worked. But now I want all 32gbs but when I put the extra 16gbs in it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to do something in the bios? When putting in the extra ram before putting I did put the old ram to stock speeds than add the new ram but my pc doesn't boot up with that.

Solution
Corsair Vengeance RAM kits have a history of Not working well with Ryzen systems.
And you bought 2 - 2 stick RAM kits instead of 1 - 4 stick kit which makes it even harder to get it to work.
RAM is sold in kits to ensure that all the sticks work together.
My advice is either return/sell those 2 kits and buy 1 - 2x16GB kit if you really need 32GBs of RAM Or return one kit and be happy with the 16 GB kit that works.

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
Corsair Vengeance RAM kits have a history of Not working well with Ryzen systems.
And you bought 2 - 2 stick RAM kits instead of 1 - 4 stick kit which makes it even harder to get it to work.
RAM is sold in kits to ensure that all the sticks work together.
My advice is either return/sell those 2 kits and buy 1 - 2x16GB kit if you really need 32GBs of RAM Or return one kit and be happy with the 16 GB kit that works.

Solution