[SOLVED] My pc won't boot?

G0LD

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
My pc won't boot. I tried booting in safe mode and it work so it boot in safe mode but no in normal mode. What's causing this?

Solution
Might be some driver having some conflict which cause your PC to go into Boot loop. Its good to hear that you have been accessing the safe mode. Try uninstalling the drivers or corrupted drives on the safe mode and download the new and the current drivers in the internet so that your machine is up-to date. Also can i have the spec to your PC so that i can have a better insight on this problem. Try creating a restore point in the PC before installing a particular driver. It will be easier to revert to the previous settings and easier to find the faulty or missing drivers.
Boot into Safe Mode and start Task Manager. Click on the Startup tab. Then right-click any programs you don't have to have start when booting up and click DISABLE. Do a few at a time and reboot until you find the culprit. Don't disable your anti-virus program.

G0LD

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
Boot into Safe Mode and start Task Manager. Click on the Startup tab. Then right-click any programs you don't have to have start when booting up and click DISABLE. Do a few at a time and reboot until you find the culprit. Don't disable your anti-virus program.
I think its my gpu drivers

G0LD

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
I just build a new pc and i got to update gpu drivers and then restart my pc and it wont boot. Booting in safe mode works but not normal?

Sep 15, 2019
Might be some driver having some conflict which cause your PC to go into Boot loop. Its good to hear that you have been accessing the safe mode. Try uninstalling the drivers or corrupted drives on the safe mode and download the new and the current drivers in the internet so that your machine is up-to date. Also can i have the spec to your PC so that i can have a better insight on this problem. Try creating a restore point in the PC before installing a particular driver. It will be easier to revert to the previous settings and easier to find the faulty or missing drivers.

Solution

G0LD

Prominent
Sep 10, 2019
i3-9100f 8gb ram evga gtx 760 2gb msi h310m gaming plus 120gb ssd cooler master 500w and when i unistall the gpu driver it worked so its a problem with the new driver