Question My PC won't display 2 monitors at the same time, please help

pedrodi2121

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
So, about a month ago i was having some problems with my pc such as not turning on, I changed my motherboard and my power suply, before all of this happened, I used to use a dual monitor setup, one hdmi cable going into the gpu and another hdmi with a dvi-d adapter also to the same gpu, when my pc got back suddenly it wont detect 2 monitors at the same time, it was working just fine a month ago, ive tried everything. Nvidia control panel and windows doesnt detect 2 at the same time, but when i use them separately, it works just fine.

Specs:

Processor: I5-9400F
GPU: 1660 super
motherboard: H310
Power Suply: 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE

PLEASE HELP!

What sizzling means is did you made a clean Windows install after changing motherboard? Unless new motherboard is exactly same model as previous the drivers left over from old mobo can cause all sorts of problems, and your sounds like it could be one of them.

pedrodi2121

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
What sizzling means is did you made a clean Windows install after changing motherboard? Unless new motherboard is exactly same model as previous the drivers left over from old mobo can cause all sorts of problems, and your sounds like it could be one of them.
i did format the pc if that helps, i dont know much about pc in general sorry for being slow

pedrodi2121

Prominent
Feb 2, 2022
So, about a month ago i was having some problems with my pc such as not turning on, I changed my motherboard and my power suply, before all of this happened, I used to use a dual monitor setup, one hdmi cable going into the gpu and another hdmi with a dvi-d adapter also to the same gpu, when my pc got back suddenly it wont detect 2 monitors at the same time, it was working just fine a month ago, ive tried everything. Nvidia control panel and windows doesnt detect 2 at the same time, but when i use them separately, it works just fine.

Specs:

Processor: I5-9400F
GPU: 1660 super
motherboard: H310
Power Suply: 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE

PLEASE HELP!
UPDATE: I tried to connect another monitor as my second monitor and it worked just fine, the one i want to use as a second monitor is a bit old but it used to work just fine, for some reason my pc just doesnt detect this specific monitor t22c310 SAMSUNG