Question My pc wont open even without cpu

Sep 17, 2019
Im trying to open my computer because i discovered that if the motherboard doesnt have a cpu the Fans will work and it will work fine but it will not Post or show anything in Screen,But when i try to do the same thing as the others, My pc wont Turn on,No fans Are spinning. But when i try to Jumper the power supply It works fine,is it normal to not open or there's a difference between the other motherboards?

My motherboard is
Gigabyte B450 I AORUS Wifi(Its a Mini itx Motherboard)

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
As far as I understand you are trying to turn on your pc without a cpu to test if the motherboard is working? Is that what you are trying to say?
Your motherboard will not do a single thing without a cpu installed. Thats normal behavior.

Sep 17, 2019
stick with 1 thread. don't spam the forum
i have a motherboard and i want to test it without a cpu because because im buying it later, I search that when you power a motherboard without cpu It will Power on but not post or boot Just Running fans and lighting up the power button,but when i press the power button there is no fans running,beeping,lighting. i remove all the Parts and test it outside to the case and Jump start the front panel Pins to the motherboard but the motherboard is still not running, I tried to jump start the pins of the power supply but the Power supply seems working fine,When im checking the motherboard if there is a Blown Capacitors,etc but when i check it There is No problems in to it, When i notice at the back of the motherboard There is a 2 spots but i think thats a normal thing. Does my motherboard is defective or its just a normal thing to happend?

My Motherboard is GIGABYTE B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI(Mini ITX Motherboard)

here is the URLs of the photo because i cant upload the photo because its getting an error:

The spots that i saw to the back of the motherboard
1.https://www22.online-convert.com/dl/web2/download-file/4bb8a978-83e7-46bb-a81b-cf5cbfbc7126/20190922_152657.webp

The back of the motherboard
2.https://www8.online-convert.com/dl/web2/download-file/9dccc811-3a14-4ef9-9ba3-0ed2e246c317/20190922_152645.webp

the 2nd spot that i spotted
3.https://www23.online-convert.com/dl/web2/download-file/e1556d79-059b-44d5-93d0-51809fb5a12c/20190922_152632.webp

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2019
second warning
I bought a motherboard called GIGABYTE B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI and I want to test it without a cpu because im buying it later,I search from google first before trying it and it says that i can run the motherboard without any cpu in the motherboard,but when i try it The motherboard wont Power on,No lights are showing,And No fans are running,When I test the Power supply by Connecting the black and green wire It seems work fine and the fans are spinning and when i tried to plug the pins to the motherboard again, its still not powering up. i check the motherboard If there was a Blown capacitor but there is no blown capacitor,but when i check at the back of the motherboard, i spotted a dark spot in the motherboard but ive already see that Dark spot to the motherboard earlier when i assembled it. I dont know what is the problem because it supposed to lights up the Computer lights and The fans are running but not post,

20190922_152645.webp