[SOLVED] My PC won't post all of a sudden ?

ANME-Rimuru

Prominent
Apr 9, 2021
Ive had my pc for around a month now
Ryzen 3 2200g
B450 tom max
Corsair 16gb 3200mhz
750w psu gold + fully modular

I went to turn it on on and it ran for a second then shut off, i press power again and same thing, third time i do it there's a white light on my mobo and the debug light is at CPU.
Ive tried plugging in everything tighter like mobo cable, cpu cable and ram.
I recently oc the cpu to 3750mhz and it was running it nicely playing genshin impact with temps of 39⁰c.
Why won't it work ? :(

Solution
Unplug the power, press the power button a couple of times, reset the CMOS, plug the power back in and press the power button and see what happens.

If you get the same result, repeat, but instead of resetting the CMOS, remove the battery and press the power button a couple of times with no battery (and without the power plugged in), then leave it for a while, like 10-minutes, replace the battery, plug the power back in and see if it POST's.

Good luck.

TheJoker2020

Commendable
Oct 13, 2020
Unplug the power, press the power button a couple of times, reset the CMOS, plug the power back in and press the power button and see what happens.

If you get the same result, repeat, but instead of resetting the CMOS, remove the battery and press the power button a couple of times with no battery (and without the power plugged in), then leave it for a while, like 10-minutes, replace the battery, plug the power back in and see if it POST's.

Good luck.

Solution