[SOLVED] My PC won't post I have a new Ryzen 5 3600 and a MSI B450M MAX motherboard and a 1650 super gpu

Solution
its not that I have not had the same happen to me on a few occasions there are quite a few reasons for a non booting machine
for a start
cheek the rizer's are all in correct places holding the motherboard off of the case
have a look at the cpu cooler it is connected to cpu fan header properly re-plug
make sure all the power connections to everything are connected properly clipped in unclip and re-clip everything common issue and also make sure PSU clips are all firm
its not that I have not had the same happen to me on a few occasions there are quite a few reasons for a non booting machine
for a start
cheek the rizer's are all in correct places holding the motherboard off of the case
have a look at the cpu cooler it is connected to cpu fan header properly re-plug
make sure all the power connections to everything are connected properly clipped in unclip and re-clip everything common issue and also make sure PSU clips are all firm

Solution

TRENDING THREADS