My pc won't recognize anything(hdi.USB.VGA,....)

Craimforce

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2014
Hey
I came back home i turned my pc on.it jus't Doesn't open. I can still see the pc glowing blue,so it isn't completely broken. Does Anyone know how i can fix this/what i have to replace?

Solution
Before we get to that, boot in safe mode by mashing F8 before windows starts up, and selecting safe mode. See if things work that way. It should be possible to change the resolution there for normal bootup, but I don't remember how exactly.

Craimforce

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2014
My pc starts completely normal.it just doesn't Connect to anything.the brand is medion. I have no idea how i can find the other information without the box of my computer.but it all started whenever i started using the hp x2301 monitor.first day went fine.second day this happened.i don't think it's a monitor problem tho.the monitor works with the ps3.

If you still have warranty, you should try contacting Medion for support. If not, there's no problem opening the thing up and look inside. It is weird for it to do it suddenly though. It could be a faulty south and/or north bridge chip. Does your sound work? You can also go into BIOS to see if there's anything weird.

Craimforce

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2014
It's really interesting that my old monitor isn't working with the pc, and my old pc doesn't work with the new monitor either. but my new monitor works only with the ps3.Maybe it's a problem with my monitor?

Craimforce

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2014
I think i fucked up with my settings. My video card probably does 't Connect to my monitor. I was changing settings on catalyst center. Now my video card can't handle my monitor. I read this on hp manual.i have to set my videocard resolution lower.Any idea how?

Before we get to that, boot in safe mode by mashing F8 before windows starts up, and selecting safe mode. See if things work that way. It should be possible to change the resolution there for normal bootup, but I don't remember how exactly.

Solution