Question My pc wont show any life

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys, my PC recently stopped working and i have only had it for 5 months, firstly I changed the cmos battery and didn't affect it, then i changed the ram stick slots and put one in itself which didn't help, i even checked the power supply. At one point it would turn on for 3-5 seconds then would shutdown and i thought I fixed it so i put all the cables back but then mean i tried turning it in, it doesnt even show any power, Please Help
Thank you

Bassplate

Reputable
Hey guys, my PC recently stopped working and i have only had it for 5 months, firstly I changed the cmos battery and didn't affect it, then i changed the ram stick slots and put one in itself which didn't help, i even checked the power supply. At one point it would turn on for 3-5 seconds then would shutdown and i thought I fixed it so i put all the cables back but then mean i tried turning it in, it doesnt even show any power, Please Help
Thank you
Hi there :benetton:
Can you please list all your system specs::)
Try jump starting your system with a screwdriver(If its maybe not your power switch)
Also try removing all the RAM sticks and listen for an beeping sound(Your BUZZ SPEAKER...if you hear it you know your motherboard is okay and that the fault lies with one of your RAM sticks)
IF not the RAM try removing every component you have connected(Which can also prevent a computer from starting up is...Graphics card,,,HDD,,,Faulty CPU,,,Or broken LAN port or connected USB,,,CD Rom
If you have another power supply try replacing your PSU and see if it helps.

Apr 24, 2020
My Specs:
Ryzen 7 1700
gtx 1060
120gb ssd
asrock a320m-hdv r4.0
Aerocool 550w power supply
cooler master 212 turbo led
hyper x 8gb ddr4 ram

Also i don't use a speaker so how do i hear the buzz. I also overclocked the ram from 2666 to 3000 Mhz, I removed my GPU and it started showing a little life until as i said plugged everything back in and it died out. Lastly I tried another PSU and no difference

Thanks for the reply