My pc wont start “no signal” MSI Z170A Pro Gaming Carbon Dram and CPU debug lights

tommy_11snake

Prominent
Feb 2, 2019
Hello guys Im having a problem with my pc after i took my GPU (MSI 1070 Gaming X) out to clean it. After cleaning my GPU and installed it back on my pc wont boot “no signal error”, my motherboard is not making any beep sounds but the DRAM light stays on for 2 seconds and then the cpu light blinks then the DRAM light stays on for 2 seconds and so on.

Everything has power including my gpu I have checked every cable and they are very well connected, I also took out my gpu and tried to boot my pc without my GPU and still no luck and the same light pattern is happening. I have also checked my
monitor and used antoher monitor but still it isn’t working.

My full specs are:

Motherboard:MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon
GPU:MSI 1070 Gaming X
Ram: 2x 8gb Hyper X DDR4 (on ports 2-4)
Psu:EVGA 650 GQ
SDD:pNY 120gb
HDD:WD 1TB

If anyone could help me id reslly appreciate it and my sorries in advance if im posting in the wrong topic or doing something wrong im new to the Forum.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

tommy_11snake

Prominent
Feb 2, 2019

No beeps without RAMs installed jus the DRAM light on now the CPU light has turned off

tommy_11snake

Prominent
Feb 2, 2019

Oh no ive had this PC for 2 yearsnow and ive never heard a beep but the manual says that it does beep this is the first time i ran into a problem like this, its also the first time ive ever took the GPU out since ive build it i have never in the past 2 years taken the gpu nor the ram out.