Question My pc won't start. (Windows 11 issue on gigabyte motherboard).

Oct 10, 2021
So, I updated to Windows 11 and wanted to see how my games work. So I tried starting Valorant and it showed a pop up saying 'tpm 2.0 secure boot need to be enabled'. I have an Intel CPU so I enabled the option 'PTT'. But since it showed a pop up I open my bios I enabled hot ptt and secure boot again and I tried to restart my system but it won't load up. Right now I cannot flash any other files not installed on the BIOS because the BIOS is not booting up it's just a black screen I tried to change the HDMI from my graphics card to the motherboard but it didn't help either, I even tried disconnecting and reconnecting my graphics card to the system but nothing is working what should I do?

System Configuration:
10th gen i5 10400f
Gigabyte B460M DS3H
Gtx 1650 Super

Oct 10, 2021
Exactly the same here, nothing will work because I have tried everything from resetting the bios by taking out the motherboard's battery and other reset methods. I hope we will find some answer in here, looking forward

Reactions: alexanderlovegood
Oct 10, 2021
the only solution is to change proc with proc have integrated graphique card you can use integrated graphique in intel xxxxxx f proc they dont have integred video card

Oct 10, 2021
Guys i found a solution , i didn't try yet but you can try backup your motherboard by shorting out some pins.

here a link for more information :

Oct 16, 2021
I am having the same issue:

I wanted to get win 11 so I ran the pc health check and followed steps to enable tpm 2.0. I did that and got an update for win 11 without enabling secure boot. However, when I tried playing valorant I got an error that said the secure boot was needed so I looked up how to enable that.
My mobo is gigabyte b550m aorus elite. I went to the BIOS and disabled CSM and exited and rebooted my pc. Then again to the bios and enabled secure boot. This is where it goes bad. My system seemed like it booted but I had no display. I did everything from changing displays to cables, nothing worked. I have Ryzen 5 3600 which requires a dedicated GPU if I am not wrong. Lastly, I removed the CMOS and reset the bios. I reverted back to Windows 10 and followed the same procedure, but again the same results. And by drives are already GPT and Windows shows bios as UEFI. GPU is 1660 super.
What am I missing? Please help.

Shutting my system off, unplugging the power, and resetting the CMOS worked for me because the default in my BIOS is 'Secure Boot' = OFF and CSM is enabled. This is some major issue with the secure boot thing and apparently, no one knows why. Maybe while setting secure boost on you must have set it as the default setting for the BIOS and now a CMOS reset is not reverting it back at all. The best thing would be to reflash the BIOS to a version where CSM is the default mode.

Oct 18, 2021
So I ran across something last night when I was troubleshooting this same issue. When I installed windows 11, I was unable to boot or repair. I tried to reinstall windows 10 and came across the issue of being stuck in a loop of installation whereby at the end of the windows 10 installation process, the aorus master MB has an issue where it doesn't finish the installation with the USB installation device plugged in (requires you to unplug it after finishing installation, but before reaching the manufacturers logo). I wonder if this same problem is occuring during windows 11 installation as well, and simply requires the same process during installation. I.e. create a windows 11 installation USB device, then go through it, finish and unplug the USB similarly. Will test later tonight.