My pc won't start

Jul 19, 2018
I have a pc build last year, but now it has a problem it won't start. I had press the power button at least hundred times but nothing has happened. I also test it with a new SMPS but still nothing happens. Please Sir fix this so I can get back to gaming please. I have a doubt in motherboard, but you tell what happens and what can I do. Please Sir !!!!!!!!!

Jul 19, 2018
My pc spec
Cpu- intel pentium Cpu g3240 3.1 ghz
Ram- Kingston hyper x 4gb ddr3
Gpu- Nvidia geforce gt 610 2gb ddr3
Motherboard- asrock h81m vg4 r2.0
Storage- segate 500 go hdd
PSU- zebronics 230V power supply

dlloyd1025

Reputable
Jul 16, 2018
Can you please give more of a description of the problem? Does it power on/light up at all when you press the power button? Do you see anything on the screen, can you get to the BIOS menu? Did you check the plugs to ensure it's plugged in correctly? Are other devices on your surge strip working, like your monitor? The more info you give us, that better change that we can offer a possible solution.

Jul 19, 2018
Sir i have a PSU in my computer that's a silly answer Sir it's zebronics 230v power supply in my pc. I doesn't wrote psu in the spec it doesn't means there's no PSU Sir. Please provide the best meaningful answer

Jul 19, 2018
Sir I have checked every things the power supply, the cables, monitor all are well and fine. But although there is no light and sign of life when I press the power button. I had also checked it with different PSU but nothing happens. Is the motherboard fault or some other hardware fault I have doubt in my motherboard last time it show different problems when it (pc) starts and suddenly close then I replace the same ram in another slot then it works. But you guys are experts you tell me what is actually happened.