Question My pc wont start.

Sep 24, 2022
So i was cleaning my pc with a compressed air can (gas) inside the case and i sprayed it on my CPU fan ram slots and GPU. Then i decided to ignore the fact that i need to use the can in a straight position and i used it upside down and it sprayed the liquid on my parts. Afterwards my would start with the parts working but the screen is black. After around 20 minutes i decided to use hair dryer (on hot mode) on the parts and for some reason it worked the pc started all was well until around 40 minutes my screen froze and i restarted my pc till i got to the password screen which also was for some reason frozen and then when i restarted it was again at the working without screen mode. What i did 1. I removed the ram and put it back on as well as the gpu
2. I removed one of my cpu fans because i saw that it works kinda slower than the other one.
Also to say last time i had a problem with my pc it froze the same way and it was a motherboard capacitor but k hope its not this and its just a minor problem

TRENDING THREADS