I just built my pc.

Specs:

Ryzen 7 5800x

6800xt red devil

X570-i strix itx mobo

32gb gskill royal ddr4 ram

z53 kraken cooler

evga 850w SFX psu

I finished building my pc, made sure all the wires were in the correct spot (at least to the best of my knowledge they are) and only the motherboard RGBs light up. The meshlicious case led under the power button lights up too, but that's it. No fans spin, not even on the PSU. However the psu says that it has an auto eco mode which says the fan will not rotate in this mode. So I assume that's why the psu fan isn't moving at all. Also my GPU led's arent lighting up either. When I boot the system the z53 screen pops up for a second and then goes black. I hooked it up to a monitor and no signal which I wasn't surprised. I thank you guys for the help!

Louis84i

Commendable
Apr 20, 2019
Have you plugged in both cables into the PSU from the motherboard? If the graphics card isn't lighting up then make sure it is slotted in correctly and couple check the power cable to it and the PSU. It may need a few connections.

Feb 26, 2022
Yes I plugged in the cpu cable and the 24pin from the psu. I joined the discord and After some more problem solving I RMA'd the mobo and psu. Now the mobo lights are lighting up, but the ram and GPU lights are still not lighting up at all. I made sure all the power cables are in the mobo and GPU. Is there a possibility that my GPU and ram are just bad or am I doing something wrong here. Thanks for the help!