Question My pc wont turn on after I shut it down

Jul 30, 2019
Hello, so I have a fairly new pc. About 1 month old and earlier today I noticed that my corsair ll120 fans were not lighting up, this has happened before and I fixed it by disconnecting the lighting node pro and reconnecting it. So I did that this time. The first time I did it I kept my pc on, it did not work so I shut it down then did it again. But after I reconnected the lighting node pro my pc didn't turn back on. I've tried reconnecting the motherboard power cables, I disconnected and reconnected the RAM and GPU. But nothing worked. Could anyone please help me?

Jul 30, 2019
Do you have any power or lights at all when you turn it on. Possibly you popped the breaker on your PSU when you where fiddling with It with the power on. Should be a little protection breaker on the back of your PSU check to see if it is popped out. If so push it back in.

Jul 30, 2019
Do you have any power or lights at all when you turn it on. Possibly you popped the breaker on your PSU when you where fiddling with It with the power on. Should be a little protection breaker on the back of your PSU check to see if it is popped out. If so push it back in.
I used to see a quick light turn on when I flipped the switch on the PSU but now it doesn't turn on. And I didn't see any breaker on the PSU either

Jul 30, 2019
Your right..My present PSU doesn't have one either. My last PSU did have one. I guess its not something all PSUs have. Hoperfully you didn't fry your PSU somehow. But if your getting no power at all when you turn on the PC that's a possibility. Although if you damaged your PSU. You probably would have know it. At least smelled something or seen a spark I would think.

Last edited: