Question My PC won't turn on after installing a GPU

Jan 8, 2020
Hello, I am new here and my English is not very good. I am putting together a pc (my budget is very tight, the motherboard and cpu I have it for a long time, because I do not plan to change pc for a while due to economic issues).

Well, a few days ago I was going to buy a rx 580 4gb nitro +, it is second-hand. I put it on the PC and turn it on, install the drivers, restart and I will pass furmark and immediately my PC turns off, after this my PC does not want to turn on more, but the mouse and keyboard light are on. I remove the video card and turn on the PC by pressing the power button 10 times. I put the video card back in and turn on by pressing the power button several times.
After this I look at the temperatures of the video card that were 30 ° idle, I open gta v and my pc does not turn off and I could play normally for 10min. Then I close the game and turn it off manually and try to turn it on again and it doesn't turn on.

I don't know if it's my psu, motherboard or the rx 580 and why it went off with furmark and not with gta v

My pc is
motherboard: Asrock h61m-vs
ram: 2x4gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz
cpu: i7 3770+hyper 212 cooler master
psu: evga 750w 750bq 80+ bronze

Jan 8, 2020
Too me it sounds like furrmark made the PC overheat and turn off to not damage it's components.
Does the PC start up normaly after you removed and re-installed the GPU?

It does not turn on after approximately 10 minutes and pressing the power button several times. The mouse and keyboard lights are on but no fan moves. This happens only when I connect the video card