[SOLVED] my pc won't turn on after installing new gpu?

Oct 10, 2021
My desktop had recently been slammed violently to the floor a number of times. This resulted in the computer not turning on. I checked the gpu and the fan had stopped working. The cpu turned on, but the monitor wouldn't, so I thought I would need a replacement. I put in the new gpu and the monitor still won't turn on. Since I replaced the gpu, something else is causing the problem. The cpu fan stopped working, but I don't know if that would be causing the problem. I have a Dell Inspiron 545. Can anyone help?

Tony

Solution
Literally anything can be broken if it was repeatedly and violently slammed to the ground.

To be honest if I were you, I wouldn't keep using it as the PSU might have been damaged and without replacing it you might have a fiery explosion about to happen.
Literally anything can be broken if it was repeatedly and violently slammed to the ground.

To be honest if I were you, I wouldn't keep using it as the PSU might have been damaged and without replacing it you might have a fiery explosion about to happen.

Solution