My PC Won't Turn ON!!!!!

WageeshArya

Commendable
Nov 3, 2016
So, I cleaned my PC(didn't touch the CPU or the fan) with a dry cloth and it stopped giving any output. I thought my monitor died since its quite old, so I plugged my PC into my TV and it still didn't work. I thought the HDMI cable is dead, so i used a working one, and still, no video output, I switched the output from the graphics card to the motherboard video output. Still, no display. I swapped the ram with one of my friends, still, no display, removed the graphics card and started the PC, still, no display. The PC turns on, but there is no video output to the monitor from the motherboard or the graphics card. I can tell that the PC is on because the led strip lights up, the graphics card fans, the case fan, and the CPU fan all work. The LED on the mobo also lights up when I turn the PC on. Please, HELP!!!

CPU- i5 7400
GPU- MSI GTX 1070
RAM- Kingston HyperX 8gb DDR3
MOBO- ASUS H170 plus D3

(There is absolutely no display)

WageeshArya

Commendable
Nov 3, 2016

Sorry i was being a retard just now, my input to the monitor wasn't plugged in when i switched the ram stick, so the problem is with the ram stick. I don't an error speaker in my system, so i couldn't know for sure. Thanks for the reply and i'm really sorry for the bother