Question My pc wont turn on

N-flow

Prominent
Sep 11, 2021
Hi guys, yesterday i unplugged everything from my pc and plugged back in,after that my screen wont work,(im on integrated graphics btw),and i was trying something and right after that power goes off,i checked everything the cable,the port of the cable,the psu,and everything works but it wont turn on,im not sure but i was doing something around the power button,hdd light and other stuff,also i bought a new gpu gtx 770 ddr5 2gb,and i plug it in there is no picture,but i first need to fix the things i said firstly

N-flow

Prominent
Sep 11, 2021
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu

why did you unplugged everything? you mean the cables outside the case or inside?
I wanted to plug everything onto another motherboard from my old pc to see if my gpu would work there but gave up after i had no powerbutton on that motherboard,and i put everything back in,plugged back the cables and it showed no signal on integrated graphics and the gpu is not plugged in,full pc spec psu thermaltake 550w liteseries,i5 4460, asus h81m-r (motherboard),some Kingston 8gb ram and gtx770

TRENDING THREADS